Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amerikai magyar népszava = American Hungarian people's voice. [microfilm reel] (New York, N.Y.) 1899-1969
New York, N.Y. (1899-1969)
Amerikai magyar népszava = American Hungarian people's voice. [microfilm reel] : (New York, N.Y.) 1899-1969
- Alternative Titles:
American Hungarian observer
American Hungarian people's voice
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hungarian American People's Voice Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-71st year, no. 307 (Dec. 31, 1969).
Began Oct. 22, 1899.
- Daily (except Sunday)
Oct. 18, 1904-1969
- Hungarians--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "The oldest Hungarian daily newspaper."
- Called "eastern ed." <1939>.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1910).
- English parallel title added, <1939>.
- In Hungarian and English.
- Some issues have separate English language section with title: American Hungarian observer, <1943-1947>.
- sn 94081860
View complete holdings information