Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York evening call. [microfilm reel] (New York) 1908-1909
New York (1908-1909)
The New York evening call. [microfilm reel] : (New York) 1908-1909
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Workingmen's Co-operative Pub. Association]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 30, 1908)-v. 2, no. 152 (June 26, 1909).
- New York (N.Y.)--History--1898-1951--Sources.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Socialism--New York (State)--New York--Sources.
- "A newspaper for the workers."
- sn 94085068
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information