Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Camp Sherman news. [microfilm reel] (Chillicothe, O. [Ohio]) 1918-1919
Chillicothe, O. [Ohio] (1918-1919)
The Camp Sherman news. [microfilm reel] : (Chillicothe, O. [Ohio]) 1918-1919
- Place of publication:
- Chillicothe, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Columbus Evening Dispatch for the Men and Officers of Camp Sherman, Ohio
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 28 (May 15, 1918)-v. 2, no. 38 (July 31, 1919).
- United States--Armed Forces--Ohio--Newspapers.
- World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers.
- On film with other titles of the same subject.
- Published by: the Ohio State Journal for Camp Sherman, Jan. 9-Apr. 10, 1919; the Breitenbach Linotyping Co., Cincinnati, Ohio, Apr. 17-July 31, 1919.
- sn 94086164
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information