Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern broadcast. [microfilm reel] (Monroe, La.) 1932-????
Monroe, La. (1932-????)
The Southern broadcast. [microfilm reel] : (Monroe, La.) 1932-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Monroe Broadcast Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Louisiana--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Southern States--Newspapers.
- "The authentic voice of the South-printed in the South for America."
- "The other side of Negro life."
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 1 (July 11, 1936).
- On film with other titles of the same subject.
- sn 94086225
View complete holdings information