Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Palm Springs limelight. [microfilm reel] (Palm Springs, Calif.) 19??-1946
Palm Springs, Calif. (19??-1946)
Palm Springs limelight. [microfilm reel] : (Palm Springs, Calif.) 19??-1946
- Alternative Titles:
Palm Springs limelight-news
- Place of publication:
- Palm Springs, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chaffey Co.
- Dates of publication:
- California--Palm Springs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208038
- Palm Springs (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "America's foremost desert weekly."
- "Palm Springs' only home-owned newspaper."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 26 (Mar. 30, 1935).
- Published as: Palm Springs limelight-news, Oct. 30, 1942-<Apr. 11, 1946>.
- sn 94093026
View complete holdings information