Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern messenger. (Madison, Fla.) 1854-1871
Madison, Fla. (1854-1871)
The Southern messenger. : (Madison, Fla.) 1854-1871
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- W.L. Perry
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1854; ceased in 1871?
- Florida--Madison County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215098
- Madison (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Be just and fear not" <1858>.
- "For the liberty of my country" <1866>.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 29 (Dec. 25, 1858).
- Latest issue consulted: New ser. vol. 1, no. 8 (Apr. 27, 1866).
- Publisher: J.P. Perry, <1866>.
- sn 95026076
View complete holdings information