Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Florida state journal. (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1923-19??
Tallahassee, Fla. (1923-19??)
Florida state journal. : (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1923-19??
- Place of publication:
- Tallahassee, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Florida State Journal
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Leon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206533
- Leon County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Tallahassee (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 43 (Nov. 8, 1924).
- Grosvenor Dawe, editor.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 44 (Nov. 15, 1924).
- sn 95026992
View complete holdings information