Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lakeland morning star. (Lakeland, Fla.) 1921-1922
Lakeland, Fla. (1921-1922)
The Lakeland morning star. : (Lakeland, Fla.) 1921-1922
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lakeland, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Lakeland Star Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Aug. 1922.
Vol. 6, no. 163 (Jan. 16, 1921)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Florida--Polk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214944
- Lakeland (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Polk County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "The world at your door before breakfast."
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 299 (June 25, 1922).
- sn 95047221
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information