Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening star-telegram. (Lakeland, Fla.) 1924-1925
Lakeland, Fla. (1924-1925)
Evening star-telegram. : (Lakeland, Fla.) 1924-1925
- Alternative Titles:
Lakeland evening star-telegram
- Place of publication:
- Lakeland, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Lynn W. Bloom and Harry L. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1924; ceased in 1925?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Florida--Polk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214944
- Lakeland (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Polk County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 130 (Jan. 1, 1925).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 180 (Feb. 28, 1925).
- Morning ed.: Lakeland star-telegram.
- sn 95047224
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information