Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The news-journal. (Orlando, Fla.) 1947-19??
Orlando, Fla. (1947-19??)
The news-journal. : (Orlando, Fla.) 1947-19??
- Alternative Titles:
News-journal combined with Florida labor news
- Place of publication:
- Orlando, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.B. Buchanan, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211878
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orlando (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "An independent newspaper."
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 12 (Jan. 5, 1950).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 37 (July 3, 1953).
- sn 95047281
View complete holdings information