Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida weekly advocate. (Starke, Fla.) 189?-19??
Starke, Fla. (189?-19??)
The Florida weekly advocate. : (Starke, Fla.) 189?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Florida semi-weekly advocate
- Place of publication:
- Starke, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Texas R. Hodges
- Dates of publication:
May 26, 1898-<1900>
- Bradford County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Bradford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215456
- Starke (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 21 (Jan. 27, 1898).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 51 (Sept. 27, 1900).
- Publisher: F.M. Prewitt, <1899>.
- sn 95047401
View complete holdings information