Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About St. Johns observer. (St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.) 1921-1939
St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz. (1921-1939)
St. Johns observer. : (St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.) 1921-1939
- Place of publication:
- St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.F. Montross
- Dates of publication:
-v. 29, no. 28 (June 10, 1939).
Began in 1921.
- Apache County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Arizona--Apache County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217372
- Arizona--Saint Johns.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226551
- Saint Johns (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 47 (Aug. 13, 1921).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 11, no. 47 (Aug. 13, 1921).
- Ownership of the "St. Johns observer" was subject to legal proceedings after the death of the publisher in Feb. 1938. The"St. Johns herald-observer" used the name and numbering of both the "St. Johns herald" and the "St. Johns observer," while the St. Johns observer continued publication until June 10, 1939 when it was continued by the "Apache County independent-news."
- sn 95060585
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information