Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Palm Springs news. (Palm Springs, Calif.) 1933-1942
Palm Springs, Calif. (1933-1942)
Palm Springs news. : (Palm Springs, Calif.) 1933-1942
- Place of publication:
- Palm Springs, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Palm Springs News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1933; ceased in 1942.
- Weekly (except during the summer)
- California--Palm Springs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208038
- Palm Springs (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: [vol. 1, no. 2] (Dec. 21, 1933).
- Publication suspended during summer months, 1934-1942.
- Vol. and numbering designations begin with <v. 1, no. 4, Jan. 4-11, 1934>
- sn 95061131
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information