Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly sun. (San Bernardino, Cal.) 189?-19??
San Bernardino, Cal. (189?-19??)
The weekly sun. : (San Bernardino, Cal.) 189?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
San Bernardino weekly sun
- Place of publication:
- San Bernardino, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.A. Selkirk and N.J. Levinson
- Dates of publication:
- California--San Bernardino.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212915
- San Bernardino (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 29 (Mar. 16, 1895) = whole no. 29.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 95061241
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information