Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily transcript. [volume] (Concord, Calif.) 1958-1967
Concord, Calif. (1958-1967)
Daily transcript. [volume] : (Concord, Calif.) 1958-1967
- Place of publication:
- Concord, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George E. and Clifton H. Moore
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1967.
Vol. 66, no. 472 (Oct. 27, 1958)-
- Daily (except Sat. and Sun.)
- Concord (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Vol. numbering changed to year designation with Jan. 2, 1962 issue.
- sn 95062647
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information