Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yun he = Canal magazine. [volume] (New York, N.Y.) 1978-19??
New York, N.Y. (1978-19??)
Yun he = Canal magazine. [volume] : (New York, N.Y.) 1978-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
- Chinatown (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Chinese Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Chinese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00857249
- New York (State)--New York--Chinatown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01322865
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Edited by: Canal Magazine Editorial Committee.
- Inverted text. Chiefly in Chinese, some text in English.
- Issues for Jan. 1979- published by: CMP-Better Chinatown Project.
- sn 95063995
View complete holdings information