Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Temperance watchman. (Portland, Me.) 1853-1853
Portland, Me. (1853-1853)
Temperance watchman. : (Portland, Me.) 1853-1853
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published under the direction of the Central Committee
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 36 (Sept. 10, 1853).
- Cumberland County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221057
- Portland (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Jan. 8, 1853).
- Editor: 1853, B.D. Peck.
- sn 95068048
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information