Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Di Isṭ Nyu Yorḳ un Bronzṿil posṭ = The East New York and Brownsville post. (Brooklyn [N.Y.]) 19??-1911
Brooklyn [N.Y.] (19??-1911)
Di Isṭ Nyu Yorḳ un Bronzṿil posṭ = The East New York and Brownsville post. : (Brooklyn [N.Y.]) 19??-1911
- Alternative Titles:
East New York and Brownsville post
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- L. Burstein, J. Wax & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 30 (Dec. 31, 1911).
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)--New York.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (June 18, 1911).
- In Yiddish.
- sn 95068746
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information