Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Talmage tribune. [microfilm reel] (Talmage, Neb.) 1882-1960
Talmage, Neb. (1882-1960)
The Talmage tribune. [microfilm reel] : (Talmage, Neb.) 1882-1960
- Place of publication:
- Talmage, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Al E. Ewan
- Dates of publication:
-v. 75, no. 79 (Mar. 31, 1960).
Began in 1882.
- Talmage (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 28 (Sept. 9, 1886).
- Issued with: Brock bulletin, Sept. 23, 1926-Mar. 3, 1927.
- Issues for <Feb. 3, 1899>-Oct. 12, 1900 called also <whole no. 882>-whole no. 969.
- Suspended in Oct. 1942; resumed in May 1946.
- sn 95069214
View complete holdings information