Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Winside tribune. [microfilm reel] (Winside, Wayne County, Neb.) 189?-195?
Winside, Wayne County, Neb. (189?-195?)
Winside tribune. [microfilm reel] : (Winside, Wayne County, Neb.) 189?-195?
- Place of publication:
- Winside, Wayne County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dorr H. Carroll
- Dates of publication:
- Nebraska--Wayne County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218797
- Wayne County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Winside (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 3 (Oct. 24, 1895).
- Published in Winside, Neb., -Feb. 4, 1954; in Pilger, Neb., Feb. 11, 1954-
- Suspended with July 31, 1952 issue; resumed in 1953, with numbering starting over again with v. 1.
- sn 95069381
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information