Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The phonograph. [microfilm reel] (St. Paul, Howard County, Neb.) 1911-1971
St. Paul, Howard County, Neb. (1911-1971)
The phonograph. [microfilm reel] : (St. Paul, Howard County, Neb.) 1911-1971
- Alternative Titles:
Saint Paul phonograph
St. Paul phonograph
Jan. 5, 1911-Nov. 28, 1912
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, Howard County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.B. Manuel
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 33, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1911)-98th year, no. 8 (Feb. 24, 1971).
- Howard County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Howard County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205349
- Absorbed: Boelus progress, 1920; Wolbach messenger, 1943; and Dannebrog news, 1959.
- Issues for Mar. 17, 1954-Mar. 24, 1954 lack volume designation.
- Merged with: Howard County herald, to form: Phonograph-herald.
- sn 95069391
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information