Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The news-reporter. [microfilm reel] (Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb.) 1897-1900
Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb. (1897-1900)
The news-reporter. [microfilm reel] : (Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb.) 1897-1900
- Place of publication:
- Gretna, Sarpy County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Speedie & Patterson
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1900.
Vol. 10, no. 30 (June 3, 1897)-
- Gretna (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Sarpy County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211908
- Sarpy County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Gretna news, and: Gretna reporter.
- sn 95069490
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information