Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Nebraska press. [microfilm reel] (Nebraska City, Neb.) 18??-19??
Nebraska City, Neb. (18??-19??)
Weekly Nebraska press. [microfilm reel] : (Nebraska City, Neb.) 18??-19??
- Alternative Titles:
<Apr. 28, 1888>
- Place of publication:
- Nebraska City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.A. Brown
- Dates of publication:
- Nebraska City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Nebraska City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218603
- Nebraska--Otoe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212380
- Otoe County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Daily Nebraska press.
- Description based on: Vol. 15 (Mar. 29, 1873).
- Some issues lack enumeration.
- sn 95069537
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information