Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Peoples press. [microfilm reel] (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1858-18??
Nebraska City, Neb. (1858-18??)
Peoples press. [microfilm reel] : (Nebraska City, Neb.) 1858-18??
- Place of publication:
- Nebraska City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Irish & Matthias
- Dates of publication:
- Nebraska City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Nebraska City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218603
- Nebraska--Otoe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212380
- Otoe County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 47 (Nov. 17, 1859).
- Issues for 1860 include Friday issues of semi-weekly edition.
- Semi-weekly ed.: Peoples press (Nebraska City, Neb. : Semi-weekly).
- sn 95069548
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information