Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The journalist. [online resource] ([Lincoln, Neb.]) 1995-current
[Lincoln, Neb.] (1995-current)
The journalist. [online resource] : ([Lincoln, Neb.]) 1995-current
- Place of publication:
- [Lincoln, Neb.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Dates of publication:
- Semiweekly (during academic year)
- Description based on hypertext version as viewed over the World Wide Web; title from Journalist home page.
- Issued in two 8-week periods per academic year, Oct.-Dec. and Mar.-Apr./May.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print ed.: Journalist (Lincoln, Neb.).
- sn 95069562
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information