Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening journal. [microfilm reel] (Plattsmouth, Neb.) 1902-191?
Plattsmouth, Neb. (1902-191?)
The evening journal. [microfilm reel] : (Plattsmouth, Neb.) 1902-191?
- Place of publication:
- Plattsmouth, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.A. & T.B. Bates
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Cass County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Cass County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221880
- Plattsmouth (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 28 (July 18, 1902).
- Suspended for "nearly two years," resuming with vol. 1, no. 1 (June 19, 1905).
- sn 95069608
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information