Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pawnee press. [microfilm reel] (Pawnee City, Neb.) 1883-1908
Pawnee City, Neb. (1883-1908)
The Pawnee press. [microfilm reel] : (Pawnee City, Neb.) 1883-1908
- Alternative Titles:
Pawnee weekly press
May 8, 1895-Feb. 26, 1896
- Place of publication:
- Pawnee City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [J.G.P. Hildebrand]
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in July 1908.
[Vol. 7, no. 10] (Oct. 24, 1883)-
Dec. 2, 1903-<July 24, 1908>
- Nebraska--Pawnee City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01276232
- Nebraska--Pawnee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211907
- Pawnee City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Pawnee County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Evening daily press <Aug. 15, 1895>-Feb. 29, 1896.
- Issues for Mar. 3, 1896-Oct. 17, 1902 issued as part one on Tuesday and part two on Friday.
- Issues for Oct. 21, 1902-Mar. 30, 1904 lack enumeration.
- Issues for Oct. 24, 1883-<Nov. 23, 1892> called also Press ser., v. 1, no. 1-v. 10, no. 4.
- sn 95070141
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information