Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clay County sun. [microfilm reel] (Clay Center, Neb.) 1912-1978
Clay Center, Neb. (1912-1978)
The Clay County sun. [microfilm reel] : (Clay Center, Neb.) 1912-1978
- Place of publication:
- Clay Center, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Howard & Ojers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 28, no. 46 (June 7, 1912)-v. 94, no. 52 (Dec. 28, 1978).
- Clay Center (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Clay County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Clay Center.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01883036
- Nebraska--Clay County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215873
- Absorbed: Fairfield auxiliary, Oct. 15, 1965, and: Edgar sun (Edgar, Neb. : 1914), 1977, and: Clay County leader, 1977.
- Description based on: Vol. 34, no. 24 (Dec. 27, 1917).
- Some irregularities in numbering.
- sn 95070439
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information