Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clay County patriot. [microfilm reel] (Clay Center, Neb.) 1894-1920
Clay Center, Neb. (1894-1920)
Clay County patriot. [microfilm reel] : (Clay Center, Neb.) 1894-1920
- Place of publication:
- Clay Center, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry B. Funk
- Dates of publication:
-v. 27, no. 30 (Oct. 28, 1920).
Began in June 1894.
- Clay Center (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Clay County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Clay Center.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01883036
- Nebraska--Clay County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215873
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 45 (Mar. 29, 1895).
- sn 95070448
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information