Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nebraskian. [microfilm reel] (Omaha City, N.T. [i.e. Neb.]) 1855-1857
Omaha City, N.T. [i.e. Neb.] (1855-1857)
- The Nebraskian. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha City, N.T. [i.e. Neb.]) 1855-1857
- Place of publication:
- Omaha City, N.T. [i.e. Neb.]
- Geographic coverage:
- J.H. Sherman & J.B. Strickland
- Dates of publication:
- -v. 3, no. 18 (May 27, 1857).
- Began with Jan. 17, 1855 issue.
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 40 (Nov. 7, 1855).
- sn 95073092
- View complete holdings information