Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Omaha Nebraskian. [microfilm reel] (Omaha, N.T. [i.e. Neb.]) 1859-1860
Omaha, N.T. [i.e. Neb.] (1859-1860)
- The daily Omaha Nebraskian. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha, N.T. [i.e. Neb.]) 1859-1860
- Alternative Titles:
- Daily Nebraskian <Dec. 13, 1859>-Nov. 16, 1860
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, N.T. [i.e. Neb.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Robertson and Clark
- Dates of publication:
- -v. 1, no. 52 (Nov. 16, 1860).
- Began in Dec. 1859.
- Daily (except Mon) <Sept. 19>-Nov. 16, 1860
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Dec. 13, 1859).
- Issues for <Sept. 19, 1860>- called v. 1, no. 2-
- Weekly ed.: Omaha Nebraskian (Omaha City, Neb.).
- sn 95073099
- Related Titles:
- View complete holdings information