Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Omaha mercury. [microfilm reel] (Omaha, Neb.) 188?-19??
Omaha, Neb. (188?-19??)
The Omaha mercury. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha, Neb.) 188?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- John T. Bell
- Dates of publication:
- Bar associations--Nebraska--Omaha--Periodicals.
- Bar associations.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00827351
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- "Official paper Nebraska legal fraternity."
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 3 (Mar. 8, 1889).
- Issues for <Mar. 8-May 10, 1889> called also new ser. v. 1.
- Some irregularities in numbering.
- sn 95073107
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information