Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American record. [microfilm reel] (Omaha, Neb.) 1945-19??
Omaha, Neb. (1945-19??)
The American record. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha, Neb.) 1945-19??
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- William A. Glen
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 36 (June 29, 1946).
- sn 95073398
View complete holdings information