Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lenawee tribune. (Adrian, Mich.) 1968-1974
Adrian, Mich. (1968-1974)
The Lenawee tribune. : (Adrian, Mich.) 1968-1974
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Adrian, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Grace Kaledo
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Aug. 1, 1974?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 12, 1968)-
- Daily (except Sat. and Sun.)
Nov. 26, 1973-
- Adrian (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Lenawee County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Lenawee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211964
- Announcement in Aug. 1, 1974 issue states frequency will change to weekly with the next issue, but it appears to have ceased instead.
- sn 95077600
View complete holdings information