Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Raleigh star. (Raleigh [N.C.) 1850-1850
Raleigh [N.C. (1850-1850)
The Raleigh star. : (Raleigh [N.C.) 1850-1850
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh [N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas J. Lemay & Son]
- Dates of publication:
Jan. 2, 1850-Feb. 6, 1850.
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Issues for Jan. 2-9 also called "Advertising extra."
- sn 96027363
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information