Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Florida Methodist. (Mount Dora, Fla.) 1886-1???
Mount Dora, Fla. (1886-1???)
Florida Methodist. : (Mount Dora, Fla.) 1886-1???
- Place of publication:
- Mount Dora, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Mount Dora.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216263
- Florida--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211878
- Mount Dora (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Official organ of the St. John's River Conference."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 1886).
- sn 96027375
View complete holdings information