Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jacksonville advocate-free press. [microfilm reel] (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1987-1990
Jacksonville, Fla. (1987-1990)
The Jacksonville advocate-free press. [microfilm reel] : (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1987-1990
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Rita Luffborough Perry
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 36 (Sept. 23, 1987)- ; -v. 4, no. 36 (June 21, 1990).
- African Americans--Florida--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Duval County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205260
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Florida's First Coast only quality black weekly newspaper, recording history & emphasizing positive influences."
- Irregularity in numbering.
- sn 96027590
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information