Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Star. (Phoenix, Ariz.) 196?-1970
Phoenix, Ariz. (196?-1970)
The Star. : (Phoenix, Ariz.) 196?-1970
- Place of publication:
- Phoenix, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Valley of the Sun Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 40 (Dec. 30. 1970).
- Arizona--Maricopa County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217111
- Maricopa County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Phoenix (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 48 (Feb. 25, 1970).
- sn 96060862
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information