Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly comet. [volume] (Denver, Colo.) 192?-1923
Denver, Colo. (192?-1923)
The weekly comet. [volume] : (Denver, Colo.) 192?-1923
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- M. Wetz
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 11 (May 11, 1923).
- Jewish newspapers--Rocky Mountains Region.
- Jewish newspapers--West (U.S.)
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- Rocky Mountains Region.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01349475
- United States, West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01243255
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Dec. 6, 1922).
- English and Yiddish.
- sn 96064441
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information