Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Venice-Marina news and vanguard. (Santa Monica [Calif.]) 1978-1988
Santa Monica [Calif.] (1978-1988)
Venice-Marina news and vanguard. : (Santa Monica [Calif.]) 1978-1988
- Place of publication:
- Santa Monica [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- United Western Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
-v. 27, no. 39 (Sept. 29, 1988).
Began in 1978.
- California--Los Angeles--Venice.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312498
- California--Marina del Rey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214291
- Marina del Rey (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Venice (Los Angeles, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 28 (July 13, 1978).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 96064521
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information