Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South Chicago herald. (Chicago, IL) 1994-1995
Chicago, IL (1994-1995)
The South Chicago herald. : (Chicago, IL) 1994-1995
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, IL
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sunset News Group
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1, 1994)-Oct. 24, 1995.
- Community newspapers--Illinois--Chicago.
- Community newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00871103
- Illinois--Chicago--South Chicago.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01314495
- South Chicago (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Issues for Sept. 12-Oct. 24, 1995 lack numbering.
- Merged with: Trumpeter (Chicago, Ill.), to form: Calumet herald (Chicago, Ill.).
- sn 96070103
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information