Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The antelope. [microfilm reel] (Kearney, Neb.) 1910-1970
Kearney, Neb. (1910-1970)
The antelope. [microfilm reel] : (Kearney, Neb.) 1910-1970
- Place of publication:
- Kearney, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Students of the Nebraska State Teachers College
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 2, 1910)-Jan. 8, 1970.
- Weekly (during the school year)
- Universities and colleges--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- Universities and colleges.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01161597
- Many issues lack volume and issue designation.
- Published by: Nebraska State Teachers College at Kearney, <Sept. 6, 1946>-May 24, 1963; Kearney State College, Sept. 13, 1963-Jan. 8, 1970.
- sn 96080143
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information