Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Orleans advocate. [microfilm reel] (Orleans, Neb.) 188?-1???
Orleans, Neb. (188?-1???)
The Orleans advocate. [microfilm reel] : (Orleans, Neb.) 188?-1???
- Place of publication:
- Orleans, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Executive Com. of Orleans College
- Dates of publication:
- Universities and colleges--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- Universities and colleges.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01161597
- "Devoted to general affairs and to the education, morality, and religion."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Sept. 1, 1887).
- sn 96080158
View complete holdings information