Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The police journal. [microfilm reel] (Lincoln, Neb.) 189?-1???
Lincoln, Neb. (189?-1???)
The police journal. [microfilm reel] : (Lincoln, Neb.) 189?-1???
- Place of publication:
- Lincoln, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.L. Pound
- Dates of publication:
- Peace officers--Iowa--Newspapers.
- Peace officers--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- Peace officers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01055886
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 23 (June 5, 1897).
- Official organ of the Nebraska Sheriffs' Association and of the Iowa Sheriff's Association.
- sn 96080228
View complete holdings information