Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yankton press and union and Dakotaian. [microfilm reel] (Yankton, Dakota Territory) 1873-19??
Yankton, Dakota Territory (1873-19??)
Yankton press and union and Dakotaian. [microfilm reel] : (Yankton, Dakota Territory) 1873-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Press and Dakotaian
Press and Dakotan
Weekly press and Dakotaian
Yankton press and Dakotan
- Place of publication:
- Yankton, Dakota Territory
- Geographic coverage:
- Press and Dakotaian Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
vol. 12, no. 23 (Nov. 20, 1873)-
- "The Yankton" and "union and" appear within the masthead ornament.
- Also carries numbering of the Yankton press, Nov. 20, 1873-Dec. 10, 1874.
- Beginning with May 2, 1889 issue, a variant spelling, Dakotan, replaced Dakotaian.
- Daily eds.: Yankton daily press and Dakotaian, Apr. 26-Nov. 4, 1875; Daily press and Dakotaian, Nov. 5, 1875-Apr. 24, 1880; Press and daily Dakotaian, Apr. 26, 1880-Apr. 25, 1889; and Yankton press and Dakotan, Apr. 26, 1889-
- Formed by the union of: Yankton press, and: Union and Dakotaian.
- Sometimes published as: Press and Dakotaian.
- sn 96080305
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information