Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Nebraskan. ([Lincoln, Neb.) 1901-current
[Lincoln, Neb. (1901-current)
The daily Nebraskan. : ([Lincoln, Neb.) 1901-current
- Alternative Titles:
Summer daily Nebraskan
- Place of publication:
- [Lincoln, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hesperian Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 13, 1901)-
- Daily (except Sat. and Sun.; weekly during the summer)
Aug. 22, 1979-
- "A newspaper devoted to the interest of the University of Nebraska."
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 13 (Oct. 8, 1903).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 4 (Sept. 28, 1905).
- Not published during summer sessions, 1901-1929.
- Title and frequency vary during summer sessions 1930-1987; published weekly during summer sessions as: Summer daily Nebraskan, 1988-
- Wartime issues published three times a week, Jan. 9, 1944-Feb. 10, 1946 with title: The Nebraskan (summer issue title varies slightly).
- sn 96080312
View complete holdings information