Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southeaster. (Seaford, N.Y.) 1949-1957
Seaford, N.Y. (1949-1957)
The Southeaster. : (Seaford, N.Y.) 1949-1957
- Place of publication:
- Seaford, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Wantagh Citizen Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1949; ceased in 1957?
- Massapequa (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Massapequa.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210038
- New York (State)--Nassau County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205518
- New York (State)--Seaford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01203438
- New York (State)--Wantagh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221262
- Seaford (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wantagh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 31, 1949).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 14, no. 15 (Nov. 8, 1956).
- sn 96083579
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information