Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kadoka press and Kadoka reporter. (Kadoka, S.D.) 1910-1923
Kadoka, S.D. (1910-1923)
The Kadoka press and Kadoka reporter. : (Kadoka, S.D.) 1910-1923
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Kadoka, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward T. Nellor
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, no. 25 (Nov. 2, 1923) = -v. 16, no. 22.
Began Nov. 18, 1910.
- Jackson County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Kadoka (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Jackson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215542
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 30 (Nov. 25, 1910) = v. 5, no. 18.
- Formed by the union of: Kadoka press, and: Kadoka reporter.
- Vol. and issue numbers irregular.
- sn 96090237
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information