Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nashville record with which is combined the Jeffersonian. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1937-1937
Nashville, Tenn. (1937-1937)
The Nashville record with which is combined the Jeffersonian. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1937-1937
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Record Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 47 (Nov. 18, 1937)-v. 6, no. 48 (Nov. 22, 1937).
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- "Nashville's only business and legal newspaper."
- Formed by the union of: Nashville record (Nashville, Tenn. : 1936), and: Jeffersonian (Nashville, Tenn.).
- sn 96091092
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information