Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Episcopal watchman. [microfilm reel] (Hartford) 1827-1833
Episcopal watchman. [microfilm reel] : (Hartford) 1827-1833
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 26, 1827)-v. 7, no. 26 (Nov. 2, 1833) = [whole no. 1]-whole no. 337.
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- The Episcopal Watchman was established to fill the void left by the Churchman's Magazine and the disappearing Gospel Advocate. Although it was largely theological in nature, portions were devoted to miscellaneous literary and scientific articles. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Title from caption.
- sn 97027909
View complete holdings information